Monday, December 2, 2013

Getting the Tree































Getting the tree is one of my favorite holiday traditions. For the past few years, I've been in California when they went to get the tree, but this year I was in town! My dad also came for his first time. The weather was beautiful, thankfully, so we could actually take our time instead of jabbing one gloved finger at the nearest tree and stammering from behind our scarves that we'll take that one, and please sir hurry. We have a somewhat strange tradition of sticking the tree in the car with us instead of putting it on top. It's cramped, but sort of nice, like taking home a baby haha. :)

4 comments :

  1. What gorgeous, festive photos!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D I love this time of year!

      Delete
  2. Aww your photos really bring to life the christmas spirit! :D Can't get over them gingerbread spoons totes adorableee x

    http://secretlifeofanirishteen.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look!))Very beautiful!) Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips