Sunday, December 1, 2013

November Style Review




I've been trying to get better about taking photos and posting my daily outfits. I like seeing how my style fluctuates and changes, and so documenting my outfits daily seems like the best way to keep track of it. I've recently gotten the whole picture-taking process down to about 10 minutes―not too bad! I'm hoping that keeping to a schedule will force me to step out of my comfort zone as winter draws near; I am definitely not fond of winter layers and freeze in just about everything, so I'll be pushing myself to not just drown myself in a massive sweater December through February and call it a day. :P



black disco pants: American Apparel
fisherman sweater: American Apparel
dancing shoe: American Apparel
green sweater: vintage



black high-waisted denim: Urban Outfitters
denim crop blouse: American Apparel
sweater: second hand
red sneakers: Converse



denim jacket: vintage Levi's (similar)
yellow turtleneck: American Apparel
light blue Easy Jeans: American Apparel
sneakers: Converse (similar)



black bodysuit: American Apparel
acid wash jeans: Urban Outfitters (similar)
silver Hand of Fatima necklace: Tunisian artisan
boots: Urban Outfitters (similar)



floral collared blouse: Forever 21 (similar)
maroon paper-bag shorts: H&M
belt: vintage
gold loafers: Urban Outfitters (similar)



black and yellow split sweater
: second hand
black denim shorts: Levi's (similar)
belt: vintage
lace collared blouse: vintage
black thigh high socks: American Apparel
boots: Urban Outfitters (similar)



army jacket: thrifted
blouse: vintage
high-waisted denim shorts: American Apparel
black thigh high socks: American Apparel
boots: Urban Outfitters

6 comments :

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips