Saturday, June 7, 2014

current travels: san francisco


Hi from sunny San Francisco! It's been a hectic couple weeks as usual, including the move from North Carolina up to Michigan for the summer, my brother's high school graduation, and my 24th birthday! I'm currently back in the Bay for my former students' graduation, but I was also just terribly homesick for California. ;) Elissa lives in the city, so I've crashed with her and have spent my days exploring while she works (at Pixar!). The weather has been behaving itself, so I'm having a pretty fantastic time, sore legs aside from all this walkin'.

Today we went to a street fair and I bought pretty much all of the jewelry possible. Oops. What can I say, though? Too many beautiful things. A random passerby referred to Elissa and I as 'salt and pepper' which was fairly amusing, and we munched on free samples while moseying through the shop stalls. All in all, a very relaxing Saturday. :)

Oh and ps., my hair's pink. Almost-quarter-life-crisis ~holla~



tank top: American Apparel | shorts: American Apparel | denim jacket: Levi's
boots: Doc Martens | belt: vintage | bag: vintage | jewelry: vintage






dress: Urban Outfitters | belt: vintage | shoes: Miista | jewelry: thrifted









2 comments :

Comments make my day⎯really! I love reading what you have to say. Hope to hear from you. :)

Best,
Leila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips